WHAT IS A BUSINESS LOAN?
A business loan is an unsecured credit you can avail to meet your growing business's urgent requirements. Business loans allow you to usher in funds for your enterprise to expand your existing business, boost production, take your operations online, buy new machinery, and more. The quick infusion of cash through business finance enables you to make necessary purchases and payments on time ensuring smooth business functioning.
Whether you plan on equipping your workforce with the latest technology or a new store launch is in the wind, cover your expenses with FIN-DIGIT's easy business loans. 2020 has left many businesses volatile, and our multi-product business finance offerings are tailored to assist with your specific requirements. Smartly manage your company's cash flow with our structured business loan EMI options and extended loan tenures.
Secure business loan amounts as high as 75 lakhs at high loan eligibility from FIN-DIGIT. What's more, you can avail of online business loans with swift processing because we don't make you stand in queues or burden you with heavy paperwork.
12 – 36 months
Interest rate starting at
- Business Loan for Women
Are you a self-reliant businesswoman looking to boost your working capital and scale business operations? Fund your expenses with women entrepreneurs’ loan from FIN-DIGIT
- MSME/SME Loans
Your short and long-term business requirements need cash flow if you are a small or medium-sized enterprise. Avail an MSME/SME loan from FIN-DIGIT and fulfil your business goals.
- Machinery Loan
First-rate machine infrastructure and the latest technology are the need of every business. Avail a machinery loan and fund your tools easily.
When Should You Choose a Business Loan?
Continuous business growth is marked with proliferating sales and multiplying profits. When expansion is your next step, opting for business loans can easily cover the short-term expenditure and various intermittent expenses. That way, your operational funds will remain intact as you bring in more sales with expansion.
Finished goods, raw materials, merchandise, and the rest of the inventory keeps the business operations going. An enterprise needs substantial capital to grow and loaded stock to cater to continuous consumer demand. Availing a business loan can assist your inventory management strategies and ensure offsetting of inventory cost without afflicting your income.
- Cash Flow
Cultivating a steady stream of cash is critical for growing, budding, or struggling businesses. Inconsistent cash flow can affect your everyday costs of utilities, rent, staff, and inventory. Taking a business loan can help manage costs and sustain the business during tough times. Maintaining a certain working capital level helps you in crunch times or during the off-season in operating your business.
Workforces are nothing without the latest equipment backing their efforts. Purchases to repair, replace, and upgrade various kinds of machinery arise pretty often and acquiring the best-quality equipment is necessary. In such scenarios, business loans are ideal in offering a quick influx of money so that your business doesn’t suffer due to broken or outdated equipment.
What is business loan eligibility?
Business Loan eligibility comprises basic conditions like CIBIL score, age, business turnover, and more that candidates must fulfil to avail business finance.
Business Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- Age should be between 25 to 65 years
- CIBIL score must be 700 or more
- Candidate should own a business at least profitable for three successive financial years
- The business turnover must display an upward trend
- Your balance sheet be audited by a registered Chartered Accountant (CA)
What are the Documents Required for Business Loan?
Following documents are required for availing a business loan
- Last six months’ company bank statements
- Last two years Income Tax Returns
- Last two years balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts
- KYC documents of the company
- KYC documents of the business owners
- A report with detailed information about how the candidate will utilise the business loan
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar card/ Driving license/ Voter ID/ Passport)
- Bank statements
- Business proof
What is a Business Loan EMI Calculator?
An EMI calculator helps you understand the business loan EMI amount that you will be paying towards the interest payment and principal payment over the overall loan tenure. You can utilize our calculator to determine the money you will pay every month over a stipulated course of time to repay your loan completely. In tune with the business loan instalments, you can also plan your monthly budget and other business expenses to ensure a timely repayment.
How to Apply for a Business Loan?
Running a business is a challenging job in itself, but a loan application shouldn’t be. Simply avail a FIN-DIGIT business loan and apply in the following ways:
- Request a call back by contacting our service.
- For an instant business loan application, you can also get in touch with us- our virtual assistant available 24/7.
- Visit the nearest FIN-DIGIT branch and connect with our lending expert to apply.
- You can also visit our website to file a business loan online application. Just select your loan amount and business loan tenure. Submit your filled application and receive the funds directly in your bank account.
GET LOANS FASTER WITH OUR SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS
Choose Your options below
Requirements: Prepaid products must be ordered by a person resident in the UK or EEA and aged 18 or over. On registration we will send you a link via email to access your account. On completion of the online verification and ordering, your card will be dispatched within 5 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- +What is a Business Loan?
A business loan is an unsecured form of credit designed to fund the various capital needs of a business. Using different types of business loans, companies can scale new heights with increased manpower, advanced equipment, and faster turnaround time.
- +Why FIN-DIGIT Business Loan?
- Here’s why our Business Loan is the perfect match for you:
- We don’t ask for any security or guarantor for our Business Loan
- You get the flexibility of choosing from business loan repayment options
- For our existing customers, we regularly provide exclusive pre-approved offers on business loans
- Convenient Online access to all details regarding your business loan.
- We offer unsecured business loans up to € 30.000
- We seek minimum documentation
- We give you quick online approval once you share the minimum documents we need
- +What the mode of repayment?
You can repay through Post Dated Cheques, Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) or Direct Debit.
- +Who can opt for a Business Loan?
- Business loans are available to both professionals and non-professionals that are self-employed. Business loans interest rates are highly competitive and are typically approved quickly. The following types of companies can secure business loans –
- Sole proprietorship
- Partnership firm
- Private limited companies
- Closely-held public limited companies
- Hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centres, pathological labs
- +How does a Business Loan work?
- A typical structure of a business loan involves a lending institution extending capital to a business owner, for which interest is charged. The business owner must pay back the business loan amount along with the applicable interest, in the form of Equal Monthly Instalments (EMIs), over a predetermined period of time known as loan tenure.
Three core components make up a business loan –
- Principal amount – Also known as the loan amount, the principal is the sum of money a business owner borrows from a lending institution.
- Rate of interest – The rate of interest is the cost of borrowing the business loan, generally expressed as a percentage of the principal amount. This is the amount that you need to pay in addition to the principal loan amount.
- Loan Tenure – The tenure is the period for which the business loan is borrowed. Business loan tenure is calculated from the date of first disbursement till the date of payment of the final disbursement.
- +What is the minimum CIBIL score to get a Business Loan?
- To avail a business loan, one must ideally have a CIBIL score of 700 or above. The same is true for both self-employed professionals such as doctors and engineers as well as self-employed non-professionals such as suppliers or manufacturers.
CIBIL or credit score plays a huge role in determining Business Loan eligibility. Since a company’s CIBIL score is its credit footprint, it enables lenders to know the timely repayment ability of the business loan applicant.
- +What is the maximum tenure for a Business Loan?
- Business loans are typically short-term loans. Though business loan tenure may differ from lender to lender, most lending institutions extend business loans for a tenure ranging from 12 months to 36 months.
- +What are the different types of Business Loans?
- Lending institutions offer different types of business loans, designed to meet specific needs. They are as follows –
- Machinery loans – Machinery loans are designed exclusively to meet the expansion needs of businesses via the purchase of advanced machinery and equipment.
- MSME/SME loans – Designed to encourage the growth of small and medium-sized business enterprises, MSME/SME loans is a credit facility that can be availed for purchasing equipment, meeting operational expenses, and upgrading infrastructure.
- Business loans for women – These loans are extended to women business owners to help them expand their business and push them towards financial independence.
- +How much EMI o I need to pay for a Business Loan?
- The amount of Business Loan EMI that you will be required to pay towards the repayment of your business loan will largely depend upon three factors, as given below –
- Principal loan amount – The higher the principal amount, the higher will be the EMI amount you will need to pay.
- Rate of Interest – The higher the rate of interest, the higher will be the EMI amount you will need to pay.
- Loan Tenure – The EMI is inversely related to the loan tenure. The shorter the loan tenure, the higher will be the EMI amount you will need to pay.For a quick and accurate assessment of your business loan EMIs, use a handy online tool such as the calculator.
- +How to get a Business Loan?
- You can get a business loan from the lending institution of your choice in a number of ways, depending upon your convenience and the options offered by your lender.
- Visit a nearby branch
- Apply online via the lender’s website
- Talk on call with the lender’s relationship managers
- Send an email to your lender’s customer support mail address
- Use the lender’s 24×7 virtual assistant feature
To avail a business loan with FIN-DIGIT, simply apply for a Business Loan online or call on +372 618 8125. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of our branches.
- +Does Business Loan affect my CIBIL score?
Yes, just as your CIBIL score has a say in your business loan approval, your repayment of the business loan will affect your future credit score. Timely payment of loan EMIs will pose you as a low-risk borrower in the eyes of future lenders and hence, will enhance your CIBIL score.
- +What can Business Loans be availed for?
Business loans can be availed for a variety of reasons. You can use different types of business loans to purchase infrastructure for expanding operations, to increase production via the purchase of new and advanced machinery, to purchase and store inventory in advance of seasonal sales, to build a workforce of skilled employees, and to increase working capital.
- +Can I get a Business Loan without any collateral?
Yes, you can get a business loan without any collateral or security.