Our prepaid cards are widely accepted all over the world. Load by cash, bank transfer or have you wages or salary paid directly to your card.
REAL-TIME ACCOUNT TRANSFERS
Send money to family or friends. Order a second card for your account and transfer funds between cards within seconds.
Perfect for holidays and travel. Preload your card and benefit from MasterCard exchange rates with no additional fees or charges while you are away.
SAFE & SECURE
Safe and convenient for shopping in store or online. Security and fraud monitoring is standard on all our products. Our support team is available 24/7 to help with unrecognised transactions.
Card Features and Benefits
Choose Your options below
Requirements: Prepaid products must be ordered by a person resident in the UK or EEA and aged 18 or over. On registration we will send you a link via email to access your account. On completion of the online verification and ordering, your card will be dispatched within 5 business days.
* To receive the Gold or Platinum card annual purchase and automatic renewal must be selected on ordering.
++* Maximum ATM Withdrawal £500 in a single transaction (subject to ATM limits) and not more than £1,000 in any 24 hour period
Frequently Asked Questions
- +Can I use my card abroad?
- Yes, you can use your Prepaid Card anywhere in the world where you see the Visa/MasterCard© logo. Please note that additional fees may apply.
- +Is there any protection against fraud?
- Yes, we have a 24/7 monitoring service that highlights any fraudulent activity. We will contact you if we see any fraudulent activity.
- +How long will it take for my Prepaid Card and PIN to arrive?
- Once your application has been successfully approved the card will be send to you within 5 working days. Your PIN will be sent separately.
- +How can I activate my card?
- Select the card you require to activate by visiting ‘Activate your Card’ and follow the three stage process.
- +How can I view my Prepaid Card balance?
- Login to your account using your Cardholder Login and check your statement at any time.
- +How can I see my card transaction history?
- Login to your account using the Cardholder Login.
- +How do I load money on to my ``Another`` Prepaid Card?
- You can load your Prepaid Card in a number of different ways including debit card and bank transfer. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service Team on 02393 190 729 who will be able to assist you to load funds. All funding requests will be processed onto the card by 10.00am the following morning (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- +Can I take out cash?
- Yes, you can take out up to £500 in cash in a maximum of two transactions per day. Please see our Fair Usage Policy for more information regarding limits.
- +What I do if I have lost my PIN?
- Login to your Cardholder Account and request a new PIN. We can send a PIN reminder by SMS or if you think your PIN has been compromised, we can send you a new PIN by post.
- +What I do if my card is lost or stolen?
- Login to your account using the Cardholder Login and click the ‘Lost and stolen’ button. This will lock your card temporarily. Alternatively contact our 24/7 support line on 02393 190 729. If you are sure that it is lost or stolen, we recommend requesting a replacement card and PIN. All funds will be moved directly to your new card.
- +Can I use my Prepaid Card online and for mail order purchase?
- Yes, you can use it anywhere that VISA/MasterCard is accepted.
- +How can I lock my card?
- Login to your account using the Cardholder Login and click the ‘Lock/Unlock’ button. This will lock your card temporarily. Alternatively, contact our 24/7 support line on 02393 190 729.
- +How can I unlock my card?
- Login to your account using the Cardholder Login and click the Lock/Unlock button. This will unlock your card. Alternatively contact our 24/7 support line on 02393 190 729.
London, EC2V 6AA
Phone: (+44) 020 3823 2088 / 0207